Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Sister Pugmire #29

Family,
Wasn´t confernce amazing? and our investigators came!! not to every session but atleast they came. Shirley came and so did her niece Maria, who -with her husband- is another one of our investigators. They came to the sunday morning session which was great because they talked a lot abour the importance of marriage and neither one of them are married. NO ONE is married. we find lots of people who are interested but aren´t married and are living with thier significant other. Vasila (a another investigator) also came to that session and snored through a good part of it but she did pay attention when the prophet spoke. Saturday Heydi came and said she felt the spirit. We´ve been talking to her a lot about Alma 32 so we joked a bit that her tree is growing.
Friday night we went to invite Bertha to confernce and our favorite drunk showed up. He bought us all drinks (of water). He asked me how old I was and I said 68. Then he said ¨I was thinking about marrying you but your too old for me¨ That was kind of funny.
Last Monday we got permission to leave our area to look for wool stockings. And we got to go to McDonaalds! I love that place in a way that before the mission I just couldn´t muster. McFlurries are heaven sent. It´s really tought to get permission to leave the area for anything so Monday was like a day in a dream.
Mom, you gotta stop sending me stuff. Everyone wants my stuff. Bertha wants my coat, Kathy, Diana, and Maria want my watch, and Roxane (who does our laundry) wants me socks. And the bishop wants more chocolate.
For some reason I don´t have a lot to say this week. Glad to know everyone is well at home. I love you all very much and you are in my prayers.
The I live this picture because everyone is smiling but me cause I´m telling them to look at my camera. The other is in the tienda of Hermana Bertha with her daughters.
Love sooooo much
Hermana Pugmire

No comments:

Post a Comment