Saturday, July 23, 2011

Sweet Justice- my own room

Well the spring semester at BYUI has come to an end and I am home again. I don't know if any of you realize this but Arizona is a little on the scorching hot side of the planet. I refuse to walk outside whilst the sun's out for fear the sun's stinging rays will suck all my H2O out of me. Not today heat rays! Actually, I really haven't been outside with the sun out since I got here- but it only noon of day one.

A lot has happened since my last post. Here are the 3 things I think most worth telling:
  • My computer broke down. RIP little guy, but why did you have to take my music files down with you? That was a little harsh.
  • I fell in a canal while canoeing at my Bishops house. I could say a lot on this or a little. So let me just say there was no good reason I fell in and I was highly embarrassed.
  • I finally went on a date! I'm going to keep this short as well and just tell you my favorite part: we read For the Strength of Youth before watching Cars. Blah, ha ha! Then- we discussed it! Really it was quite tender.
So now that I'm home I plan to exercise (I need to keep up with the standard Military Fitness set for me) do homework, be with family and stay awesome.
Katie if you happen to read this, don't worry I'm sending you the uncut version. 

1 comment:

  1. I am so grateful that i got the uncut version! I am writing you here in the next few days.

    ReplyDelete